Farmsponsor is using technology to ensure food is available for everyone in Nigeria by getting everyone to participate in agriculture. At Farmsponsor, every employee is outgoing, dynamic and engaging. This is why we are all marketing and sales representatives who wear organizational objectives on our sleeves and stitch company image and presence on our minds to achieve results. Therefore if you are thrilled by success and you have passion to ensure food security in Africa, as well as posses the energy, wit and vibe required for the big task; Farmsponsor is the place to be.
We are looking for an HR Manager to help lead efforts in growing our teams. You will play a meaningful role in finding and hiring the people who align with our company goals and culture. You will have the opportunity to define and drive the strategic direction of our company through our most important asset-human capital
- Developing HR planning strategies with line managers by considering immediate and long-term staff requirements
- Recruiting staff by preparing job descriptions and job adverts; deciding on how best to advertise
- Shortlisting applicants for interview using a variety of selection techniques.
- Advising on pay and other issues, including promotion and benefits; administer payroll and maintain staff records.
- Interpreting and advising on employment legislation; develop and implement policies on a variety of workplace issues eg disciplinary procedures, absence management, working conditions, performance management and equal opportunities
- Listening to grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures
- Analysing training needs in conjunction with line managers; planning and delivering training, including staff inductions.
- A track record with sourcing, recruiting and closing extraordinary talent
- Strong program management skills
- Experience with defining and presenting recruiting and pipeline metrics and data
- We’re looking for someone with 1-5 years of experience in HR, has a degree in Business, Human Resources, political science or similar, and is familiar with the following software/tools: Ms word, Ms power point, Ms Excel, Google productivity tools.